punchout directors cut punchout directors cut

W00t!

Nice execution and all, except a couple of minor details but anyway, I'm just wondering about a track in the movie. The one before the credits, who's tha artist and what's the name of the track? Some furthering of the music credits seems in order.. :-D

AngelnX responds:

its actually the beginning to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie believe it or not! lol anyways thanx for your comments!

Wear My Hat Wear My Hat

Lollerskates!

Hahahahahaha! I haven't gotten this much joy from anything on NG for quite a while, but this just made me laugh so much! EXCELLENT!

F E A R F E A R

Maybe a little too much at once

Off the bat, I gotta say you're very skilled at what you've done. The graphics are excellent, the atmospehere, all great. However, for me at least, as a slightly jaded individual, I simply think there was too much happening at once. Maybe it was the fact that everything happened so fast, I can't quite place it. Events sort of melded together and there wasn't really an _impact_ of fear. The music didn't really help this either as it just kept going and going, and it was very subdued. There's a lot of potential in the music as it is now, but maybe make it a little more sinister and let it do its' thing and just take it easy.

Maybe slow things down a bit and don't be afraid of using some silence here and there to heighten the sensation of fear. Put a pause in here and there to let the viewer work him/herself into a state of fear of what will happen next.

All in all, keep up the great graphical work but maybe just chill a little.

W00t!

Onsen PingPong!!! Onsen PingPong!!!

Very addictive..

.. but yes, it's damn hard to hit the ball. And is there a way to control the angle at which the ball is hit? It seems like he hits the ball at a random angle, usually down, thus it gets nearly impossible to hit the ball up if she hits it towards the bottom of the screen.

Dbz: Goku Rush Dbz: Goku Rush

no voting intended

.. but why'd u submit it twice?

TKD TKD

Shameful

As a practitioner of Tae Kwondo, I'm ashamed of your work. It's not a total disaster, but it could use a whole lot of improvement. I'm too disappointed to list all the faults right now. But please, work on it.

skullptor responds:

Dear shameful pixelperfect
please list the faults to us...
how can I think about if you don't show me the way? :)
The rules of ITF and WTF was not used propositally. For instance, I know KOs are not welcome in TKD :)
If you wish to colaborate, please send an email!
regards,